Friday, July 5, 2013

And it continues...

And it continues...I am so excited that we have online pledge sheets for Eva's Ride this year. That means that you can donate here to Eva's Ride online or collect pledges and ride in the Main Ride or even decorate your bike, collect pledges and ride remotely wherever you may be my dear readers.

I am thrilled. This is going to be awesome! Can't wait to see how it all turns out. I'll keep you all posted as things progress. Am I ever glad to have this to organize right now, during the worst season of the year. Ack! Summer!. My ongoing love/hate relationship with summer.

This time in 2011 Eva had had 2 closed heart surgeries and was recovering well. 24 months ago everyone thought she would live. Miss you my little sunflower.

This time in 2012 I thought I would die from the overwhelming grief of missing Eva.

This time this year her firecracker sunflowers are blooming in our tiny garden for our tiny girl.

 A little flower
Lent, not given
To bud on earth
And bloom in heaven.

Miss you so, so, so much sweetheart. I'd do anything to hold you one more time. Anything to look into your baby blues and tell you I love you. Anything to feel the weight of your body in my arms. Anything to caress your cheeks. Anything to see you big crooked smile grinning back at me. Anything. Alas, there is nothing I can do.

See you in heaven my darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment